As founder of BuddhiBox, I am introduced to a bunch of products every day and I can tell you, there is no lack of beauty products out on the market. With literally tens of thousands of brands, it can be difficult (and expensive) to figure out which ones are right for you. This is where BuddhiBox can help. You get to try out a bunch of awesome products each month, from vendors who put their heart and soul in the items they produce. You can feel good about your purchase as these small businesses also believe in the principles of yoga we follow as part of the BuddhiBox mission.
Ahimsa=Cruelty Free and/or Vegan
Saucha= Purity/Minimal Ingredients
Here is my list of Top 5 beauty brands you must try. A few I have recently discovered and a couple that I continue to use on a day to day basis. Side note: You may see these pop up in a future BuddhiBox…maybe 😉 So please subscribe and don’t miss out!
- Orglamix. Natural and Cruelty Free, tehy are a new find! Their line consists of make-up, skincare, and aromatherapy products. Each item is made in small batches with minimal ingredients here in the USA. I love their Tinted Cheek + Lip Stains and EO roll-ons that multitask as aromatherapy and fragrance.
- GLOW for a Cause Beauty. Founded by artist, teacher, and skincare productista, GLOW for a cause all natural line of products are made from the finest and purest ingredients. Every time you buy a product, you are not only pampering yourself, you are giving back 5% of the purchase price to select non-profit organizations. I love their Wish solid perfume (travels well) and their ylang ylang and lime facial scrub.
- Dermadeli. A complete skin care lifestyle was founded by a Registered Dietitian who was inspired to create a line of beauty products that would help her daughter improve her complexion and overall skin health. I love their Pumpkin Seed Serum which has countless benefits including its ability to safely hydrate the skin and clear complexion.
- Bear’s Beauty. One of my favorite beauty brands. This vegan skincare and beauty line was founded by Jerra, who after several years in the beauty industry, began seeking natural solutions to chemical products. Inspired by her mother’s hippie ways, the creation of Bear’s Beauty was her first step into a Green Revolution! I love their tinted lip balm, it is great for everyday use or as a top layer to lipstick. The tinted lip balm not only looks pretty (organic alkanet adds sheer color that makes your lips look blushed), but it also protects with non nano zinc oxide that offers physical sun block. I use the vegan hemp deodorant in lemongrass daily because it really works and smells great. It was featured in our March BuddhiBox and you can purchase more at our site. Buy Now.
- Real Beauty for a Cause: A 100% natural skincare company that ensures that every ingredient used is naturally derived and has not undergone any chemical processing. All ingredients are carefully selected and each product is handmade in small batches by women who are working to break free from the cycle of poverty and gain economic independence. My favs are the rose bath bomb and the lemon coconut scrub which is the absolute BEST. Just trust me when I say it is dessert for the skin. One try and it will become a staple in your bath care routine, it smells delicious and leaves your skin super nourished and super soft. Check it out HERE.
Of course, there are many other brands I use and that I love. This is just my recent Top 5. For more all natural beauty products, check out the beauty section at our store and Subscribe to BuddhiBox. You never know what you will discover.