Give or receive gratitude with the BuddhiBox Gratitude Box. The unique items in this box, were chosen with love and care to cultivate the state of gratitude. A yoga practice that includes gratitude will allow stress to release, body, mind and soul. When in a state of gratitude, the physical body opens, and will allow your asanas (poses) to unfold more easily in the body.
This box is a perfect gift for your friends or family to let them know you're thinking of them for who they are being or something they've done. Or treat yourself to a moment of peace with these carefully curated tokens of appreciation.
(And we're pretty sure, our indie US women-owned businesses, and artisans from an Indian co-op are sending some gratitude to those who purchase and enjoy their products today.)
This box includes:
- Crystal Crowe by Paige Encourage Gratitude Soy Candle Tin | Light your candle and sit with intention to cultivate gratitude, a process that will cleanse and purify the heart in preparation for your yoga practice.
- H2Life Sacred Geometry Gratitude Sticker | Studies show that positive vibes can bring good things in life. Live in gratitude and feel life get brighter by the minute! This waterproof sticker is great for water bottles, computers, anywhere.
- Adoratherapy Blissful Room Boost Spray | Vibrant and Joyful, Blissful is exuberant and uplifting. With top notes of blood orange, ylang-ylang and mandarin. If an open heart, self-expression and gratitude are what you desire most then Blissful will ground your intention. An alternative to room fresheners and diffusers, this spray is all natural, organic, vegan & cruelty free.
- Puffed Heart Necklace | Your puffed heart necklace is either Black Sardonyx or Red Jasper both chosen for their protection and strengthening qualities for you.
- Citrine Gratitude Intention Healing Stone Set | Citrine is a stone of abundance and gratitude. Carry them with you to amplify your focus, openness and manifestation.
Jen Dial Meditations on Gratitude | This is a golden opportunity! Jen is offering her Book of Gratitude Meditations...3 recorded mindset shift sessions. A gift to use again and again.
- Hamsa Coin Purse | The symbol of the hamsa hand is one of divine blessings and abundance, something to always be grateful for. May it be so in your yoga practice!
All items come inside a tasteful cotton drawstring bag printed with an uplifting quote.
Over a $100 value!