Crystals are organic materials, usually stones, that are naturally derived from the earth. Since they are created by earth’s element, many thousands of years old, they are said to have energetic properties that can be used for healing. It is believed that placing crystals around your home or on your body, you are able to allow the flow of positive energy in and release the flow negative energy out. Although not scientifically proven, many feel uplifted by the methods of crystal and energy healing. The most common uses for crystals is directly on the body during Reiki treatments, crystal grid creations for meditation and manifestation,wearing them in jewelry, or placing them around your home.
Here are 5 creative ways you can use crystals for energy healing everyday.
1. Placing crystals or raw stones with plants or in clear vases. Since crystals are derived from the ground, placing them with plants, flowers, and other greens is a perfect creative use for them. Plants purify the air in your home and are said to help fight colds due to their effect of increasing humidity levels and decreasing dust. Crystals and stones can draw positive energy and balance. And bonus, they also look so pretty together! You can stack some rose quartz together and add a few colorful succulents. Or grab some mason jars, add some of your favorite stones, fill with water and adorn with fresh cut florals or greens.
2. Place stones in your bath to calm, and soothe. Treat yourself to an spa experience by drawing a warm bath and place a few calming stones such as Lepidolite, which naturally contains lithium and blue lace agate which is known for its soothing vibrations. Feel free to add other organic ingredients such as florals, epsom salt (for sore muscles), and essential oils.
3. Place on your nightstand to bring relaxation and aid in sleep. Not only is this a simple way to decorate your space but it is said certain crystals such as amethyst and moonstone can help regulate imbalance and reduce emotional tension. You can even try tucking under your pillow while you sleep to evoke peaceful dreams.
4. Create your own aromatherapy sprays. For an empowering blend, mix together 3 drops of lemongrass essential oil, 2 drops of grapefruit, and 1 drop of ginger into 5.5 ounces of room temperature distilled water. Pour into a 6oz glass spritz bottle. Drop in small pieces of sunstone, citrine and carnelian and shake well. These essential oils and crystals stimulate our 3rd chakra, the Manipura, which is our center of willpower and governs self-esteem. Spray this blend on you and in your space to bring blessings and ignite your personal power.
For more all natural beauty and food recipes, download our eBook HERE.
5. Crystal Grids for meditation and manifestation. Crystal grids are made by the placement of stones in a geometric pattern for the specific purpose of directing energy toward a goal. There are various geometric patterns to choose from based on the goal you seek. For example, The Flower of Life grid featured in a recent BBEO (our essential oil subscription box) can help to manifest your goals and desires. Combine the grid of choice with specific stones that amplify that intention.
What creative uses for crystal to you know of or use regularly? Feel free to share in the comments below.
Founder of BuddhiBox